Saturday, October 13, 2012

Trying something different

Hello dear visitors!

All I've beed doing recently are mostly cards. This time I tried to make something different. My sister asked for sort of a wall hanging, so that she could hang it above her desk at work. It took me quite a long time to decide which form it will be, and WHAT will generally be on that hanging :)

At last I tended in the direction of birds, hearts & flowers.
I also tried to make by myself a hanger... I know, I know...  It came out a bit crooked, but I hope after some practice I cound open a factory and produce them in quantities :)

To cut a long story short, this is the result:







Here is a list of some materials used:

1. Tim Holtz Sizzix Die TATTERED FLORALS Bigz Flower Alterations
2. Tsukineko Walnut ink
3. Tsukineko SHIMMER Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray
4. Tim Holtz Distress Stain (dried marigold, tatteres rose, spun sugar)
5. Fiskars Hearts Shaped Templates
6. Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp FLOURISH 1 V3-1462

That's it :)
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!