Monday, January 7, 2013

Magnolia Card - From Me to You

Hello everybody!

For the last couple of days I have been doing bit by bit this card, and today it's finished and I'm ready to share it with all of you.
I must admit, I'm very satisfied with the result. In my opinion, both the colors and the composition went out great. I was surprised to find out at the end of the work, the I used lots and lots of supplies. God! It's just a card! I wonder how many things use those, who make albums!? :)

Here is how the card looks on the front (with all the "coming out" tags still inside):


Close-ups of each corner:






These tags (on the front there are three of them), may be pulled out:


And without them the card will look like this:


Here is what we pulled out: 


The inside part:


Under the central element, there's an envelope, which may be pulled out all the way......


A bit more.....


And the envelope is out (inside of it there's another tag):


The back:


This time I want to enter my card into a challenge at MDUC - Anything Goes 178. As a matter of fact, I don't have any luck in challenges, but I don't lose hope :) hhhh  
Maybe, some time, still....?


Thanks for stopping by!


Here is the list of the supplies:



10 comments:

  1. וואוו וואוו וואוו. הכרטיס, הצבעים, ההשקעה והכי הכי הצביעה!! כל הכבוד. מדהים! ענת

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and the design is gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is just gorgeous - love all the little details!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC for our Anything Goes challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. this is very beautiful card! and i love the grey colors! ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. very beautiful card alexandra! i love the grey colors! ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Здорово.Молодец!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!