Friday, June 6, 2014

Baking Marci for La-La Land Crafts

Hello people!

It's Friday and time to share a project for La-La Land Crafts. Our theme for the current week was "Handmade Embellishments".

For my card I colored a Baking Marci stamp and my handmade embellishments are the little cameo frame and a butterfly which I made from the Air Dry Clay.


Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, RV21
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Pie: E09, E11, E13, E15 + R37, R43
Outfit: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV02
            R89, R85, R83, R81
            BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20


More of the details:

  

The inside is embellished as well:


The card measures 5 3/4" and has a little pull-out tag on the front:




Here is the list of the La-La Land Crafts dies I used in this card:


Thanks for viewing! Have a nice weekend!



6 comments:

  1. I just love it when my subscription arrives from you. You are so creative and inspirational. I love this card a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Alexandra. A stunning image and so much gorgeousness with the embellishments. Love it. Could you tell me how you have created the letters.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. איזה יופי, אהבתי מאד.

    ReplyDelete
  4. הכרטיס סוף ואת משתבחת מיצירה ליצירה! בנוסף לצביעה מהממת כל השכבות והקישוטים שאת מוסיה פשוט מהמם!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely, Alex!!! I love your beautifully coloured Marci and the design of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!