Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sailor Luka for La-La Land Crafts

Hello lovlies!

For the sake of order on my blog, I'm posting a card made for the La-La Land Crafts, which I forgot to post here on Friday.

It's featuring the stamp "Sailor Luka", and it's a card base with a sliding insert:


Luka is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Wheel: E13, E15, E18
Outfit: B16, B14, B12, B00
            T3, T1, T0


I used these dies from La-La Land Crafts:
Stitched Elements (set of 7) Die - oval, Birds Die, Wheel and Anchor Die.
Hugs,
Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!! Amazing work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design. This card has just enough details to make her a perfect boy's card.
    Stunning!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!