Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Genie by Saturated Canary for LDRS Creative

Hello everyone!

My card today features a Saturated Canary stamp called "Genie" which is available (unlike the most Krista Smith's digital stamps) in rubber version from LDRS Creative and is on sale now.


Genie is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E0, E000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: BG78, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11 + YG00
            Y38, Y35, Y13 + W5


I used a bit of Rick Candy Glitter on Genie's pants.
Here are more of the close-ups:



I also used the Dewdrop Circle Die from LDRS Creative. THe flowers are from I Am Roses. I just adore the big gardenia flower, you can find it here.

Check which other stamps are on sale right now and I hope you like my card.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! As I'm sure you're aware Genie is one of my favourite images of Krista's in rubber along with breeze. Love the colour combo you've chosen here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, i love your colour combo.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!