Friday, March 18, 2016

Favorite Shapes @ La-La Land Crafts

Hello dear visitors!

The inspirational theme this week over the La-La Land Crafts blog was "Favorite Shapes". I like to create shaped cards and also to used doilies and hearts on them, so this is what I did.

My card features the following products:
Stamp:
Dies:
Filigree Flowers (April 2015 Club Kit)
Bandaid (February 2016 Club Kit)


Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E55, E53, E50
Outfit: B16, B02, B01, B00, B000
             W6, W3, W0


The flowers I used are from I A Roses:

 

Thanks for stopping by!



Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. this card is so fantastic!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alexandra!!! All the details are lovely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the layers :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!