Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Am Roses Anything Goes Challenge Reminder

Hello everyone!

My today's card is intended to remind you about the "Anything Goes" challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge blog. Don't forget that winners get awesome prizes as well. You have one week left, to submit your creations to the March challenge.

Anyway, for my card I used a topper (this is a pre-colored image, for those who are not familiar with the term), with an image from Sylvia Zet. It's called "Spring Time" if you want to get it as a digital stamp, and the topper sheet was from The Hobby House, and was called "Sweet Meadow" (HHWS024).

Here's what I've come up with:


I've used the following flowers from I Am Roses:
Small Mixed Pink Paper Flowers
Mixed Purple & Pink Lily Paper Flowers
White Puffy Paper Flowers

Here are the close-ups:



I have never used card toppers before, but I think this time will not be the last. Moreover, i have now several topper sheets with different images and I just love them all :)

I hope this card will inspire you to go and create something for our I Am Roses Challenge.


Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by for a visit.


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. OMG Alexandra, I know i always say the same thing .. lol .. but I mean it .. your work is just simply DIVINE!!! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful card with so many details. Love it.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done; love your card and I think I need some White Paper Roses.....too....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!