Monday, December 18, 2017

A 'December Daily' with the G45 "Winter Wonderland"

Hello dear friends!

Can you believe that it is already that time of the year, when we are searching for presents in agony, trying to plan every detail of the magical holidays, to make them perfect?

I have never had a “December Daily” book (or album), but this year I thought to give it a try. I created a notebook with cardstock pages in two colors (white and craft), added a couple of pockets to the inside front and back covers, embellished some of the pages of the notebook too, all that using one of the recent collections - “Seasons”. I really wanted to cut into those papers, but since we step into winter, I left the rest of the seasons’ sheets for later :)

Now I will be writing down what we did on each day of December 2017 and will add pictures of some memorable moments. 

From the small fussy cut elements I created stickers and placed them into the pocket on the inside back cover. This way I will easily access them once I feel like I need to add more interest to a certain page in my December Daily.









Graphic 45 Supplies:
Seasons 8X8 Pad
Ornate Metal Keys
Seasons 8X8 Pad
St Nicholas Stamps
Cityscapes Stamps

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!